From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 01:05:39 -0000
I don't figure out the question but , if you want to strip a skull fast  and
I did read in your message that you had a dock(I figure it's over water
{unless you live on lake bakal[lake bakal in the former USSR has shrunk by
2/3rds in 10 years]}) anyway you can tie a line to the skull and jaw and
drop it off the dock to the bottom , if it's fresh water the mudbugs  will
clean it up , salt water the blue crabs . should take only a week or so for
a caribou head . have fun .....ferreter