From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 09:47:04 -0400
We were good friends of  Tuckers.  He lived near by and was an active member
in our shell club.

Cecelia Abbott (his wife) was his secretary.   She kept Tucker organized.
Tucker did a lot of his own photography.  He spent hours in our shell room
taking photos for the Compendium.   He also borrowed photos from other
collectors.

He did have an office in a separate building in back of is home.    He always
said that his best resources for his books were the private/active collectors
who spent a lot of time on the field.    He always spent a lot of time with
these collectors.

He also was very brilliant and remembered everything.

--
Jim and Bobbi Cordy
of Merritt Island, Florida.

Jim Specializes in Self-Collected