From:
Barbara Tan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 07:15:20 -0700
Dear Dr. Leal,
    From this web site on Pablo Neruda I learned  he donated his
collection of Littorinidae to the University of Chile. Does this
collection still exist or has it been blended in? Has there evere been
any articles published on his collection? Do you have any of his shell
poetry? I have written to the person at the end of the article twice,
but have not received a reply.
Regards,
Barbara
Pacific Shell Club