From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 06:02:18 -0000
Mr. James Cheshire, you wrote " . I myself am immune to it," what are you
kidding me , oh please stop ROFLMAO !!!!! It's like being "immune" too
hangovers , it's physiological impossibility. Poison Ivy, oak, sumac and the
like have leaves that release a oily acid , so unless you have skin that's
impervious to acid (you don't even how macho you think you are) it will get
you , now you might have never actually came in contact with the leaves or
branches but immune , Of course if your an alien , there's a good
possibility . But then again , lets see your resident alien card .....
weaseled!!!!