From:
"Monfils, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 14:22:01 -0400
Update on the "Shell dealer" who e-mailed me yesterday.  Turns out it wasn't
his mistake after all - it was mine!  A couple of months ago I was surfing
around on the net when I found a site called onelist.com, which had hundreds
of different listserv-type groups you could join.  I did a search for
shells, conchology, etc., and I found a list called Philippine Shell
Dealers.  That sounded pretty interesting, so I signed up.  I haven't heard
much from them since.  In fact, I had forgotten all about it until today,
when I received an e-mail from the group, saying "Please unsubscribe if you
are not involved in the petroleum industry.  We will not be talking about
seashells on this list, even though there are many seashells in the
Philippines".
OOPS!
Paul M.