From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 03:17:45 -0000
Good point Erik , but we must also remember that children are not as
gullible as we might think . the more we tell them what is right and wrong
the more they resist . so by telling them that creationism is the only
theory they will be believing in evolution .  BTW , all those who were
responsible for the successful /GMSC auction I want to publicly thank you
for the fantastic time My wife and I had . it was truly and enjoyable time
(not to mention I picked up some great bolmas for myself and a carrier for
Mr.. Tom . once again , thanks ,,,weaseled