From:
Lynn Scheu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 09:51:52 -0400
Thanks, all, for the help for Anthony on limpet morphology. I have
received a lot of private answers as well as the ones that came to
Conch-L and I think the consensus is pretty much that tall shells
prevail in the splash zones to counteract the heat of the sun and enable
cooling. You have also provided him with several nice references to the
subject. One of the things Conch-L does best!

Lynn Scheu
Louisville KY