From:
NORA BRYAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 20:00:18 -0600
On collecting - I was just thinking optimistically about my ill-advised hobby of
shell collecting way out here on the middle of the bald prairie:
Point AGAINST - a long way from a sea, no shell club
Point FOR - no humidity, great for storing and displaying shells if you can get
'em!).
Tom E., I guess you have a similar thing to be 'thankful' for in New Mexico,
eh???

Nora
Calgary, Alberta (middle of the bald prairie)