From:
David Kirsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 21:23:26 -0400
Hi Holly,
I spent a week in St. Teresa, which is in Franklin County, picking up
mostly micro shells. I spent an afternoon at the marine lab that sells
specimens in Panacea (well worth the trip) and picked up some free
brochures in the shop in front. There's a free faunal list "Shells of the
Apalachicola National Estuarine Research Reserve (and adjacent areas)" that
was put together by Jim Keeler who spent years collecting in NW Florida.
Hope you can get a copy!

David Kirsh
Durham, NC