From:
Marlo Krisberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 11:50:25 -0700
Light rain and blustery at the moment here in Brevard County.  Specifically, on Merritt Island, lots
of palm frons and downed tree limbs.  Rain through the night has created a lot of minor flooding (my
home now has a moat).  Several bridges to the mainland closed and some roadways out due to downed
trees and power lines.  All my banana trees blown over.  However, unlike past storms, we still have
power.  The eye is currently directly east of us about 20-30 miles offshore.  Surf's up tomorrow.

Updates from from those of us here if y'all are interested.

--
Marlo
Merritt Island, Florida