From:
Antonio Agüera <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 21:13:42 +0200
I can help you with one specie, Cassis (Hypocassis) abbotti Bouchet, 1988.
Only three specimens known, all MNHN. Recolected in between New Caledonia
and Queensland.  I think this is actually the most rare specie. If you want
more information about this specie you can write to Dr. Philippe Bouchet to
the Museum of natural history of Paris. I don´t know his e-mail but I think
you can found it in this page: www.mnhn.fr
Best regards
Antonio Agüera García
C/Victoria Mérida y Piret 5 6ºD