From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 01:56:51 -0000
Dear Mark,

I can't post messages on Conch-L at this time.  I am still having
computer problems.  However, I am still receiving messages.  Tried to
terminate my link to Conch-L but, no luck so far.  I may be switching
E-Mail.  Don't worry I am sure there are no viruses.  I took my computer
to an expert and ran the latest test through it.  He updates his virus
software every 24 hours.
Hello All, Andrew Dickson sent this message to me and wanted it refered to
the "L" as a warning . Andrew can still recieve E-mail but there is a
problem with "sending mail" the message is as follows :

I have ruined some shells by soaking them in Armor All.  I guess coating
them with it is
O.K.  You can place this warning on Conch-L.  I just thought we could warn
them.
Thanks,
Andrew Dickson

 "Armor All",