From:
Kay Lavalier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 12:35:29 -0500
Andrew Vik

Elizabeth:

I'm so sorry to hear about the robbery. I have lived through the same
experience. Can't these people just take our belongings without trashing the
entire house? When I was robbed (about 10 years ago), they threw drawers full of
shells everywhere and stomped on some irreplaceable specimens. This is another
good reason to number your shells.

My condolences, Andrew