From:
Karen Vanderven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 09:46:31 -0500
Hi- What an interesting question ( about the toys).  In addition to
shells I collect children's playthings, although generally more
contemporary. I haven't seen much with shells although I do think
there was/is  a "shell game/starter kit" kind of a thing. I have
several toy history books here and there. A look at one of them
says, no shells. THe others are in my office and I'll check there too.

- Karen