From:
Joni Inkwindi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 10:55:56 EST
Hi Karen,

Great suggestion from ferreter!  Another good place in Florida is Red Reef
Park located in Boca Raton.  The reef is only 10 feet offshore, and is
chock-full of sealife.  There are lifeguards, picnic areas, etc, and a lot of
kids love this area!
Good luck!
Joni

<<
 Help! Some one of you Conch'ers, divers, self-collectors must have a good
 idea to help me out.
 My 8 year old granddaughter from Kentucky has blown me right out of the
 water! She is the only one of my grandkids to request these two things of
 m >>