AGED-CENTRAL Archives

AgEd Teachers of Central Ga.

AGED-CENTRAL@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Kevin Jump <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Jump <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2021 10:06:48 -0400
I apologize.  I sent the file before it had synced data.

The attached file should contain the area 4 data.

Kevin

Kevin Jump Area Teacher Central Region Agricultural Education [log in to unmask] > On Nov 3, 2021, at 7:41 AM, Kevin Jump <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > > Teachers, > > I want to congratulate the following teams for placing 1st and 2nd in the Area 4 Ag Technology and Equipment CDE held yesterday at Southeastern Technical College in Swainsboro. > > 1st Place - Jenkins MS - Carmen Bennett, Advisor > 2nd Place - Jenkins HS - Pete Bennett, Advisor > High Individual - Tanner Wiggins - Jenkins HS > > Thank you to James Oliver, Mathew Shelton, Pete Bennett, and Erica Frost for their assistance running the event. Thank you to Area 4 President, Cameron Coleman for helping with logistics and scoring. > > Best wishes to each of the top two teams as they represent Central Region and Area 4 in the state event at ABAC in December. > > Complete results are attached. > > Kevin > > > > <FY22 ATE Central Region Scoresheet.xlsx> > Kevin Jump > Area Teacher > Central Region Agricultural Education > [log in to unmask] > > >