DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Koo, Jawoo (IFPRI)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Koo, Jawoo (IFPRI)
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2010 13:51:26 -0400
Hi Sebastian,

In case you haven't noticed, there is a tool exist for the weather data management, including importing from XLS, called the WeatherMan. This tool comes with the DSSAT program. I believe the WeatherMan is the correct way.

Cheers,
Jawoo