DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
ken boote <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 14:53:29 -0500
Jim:

We have experiences with modeling peanut growth and yield in Tamale, Ghana
and Ina, Benin (both in the more northern parts of the country).  In both
situations, leaf diseases and associated defoliation was a more serious
yield-decreasing factor than was water deficit or other weather aspects
(1997, 1998, and 1999).  We have two collaborators there who have used the
models.

We have papers in progress and possibly could send drafts to you.

Ken Boote