DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gerrit Hoogenboom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 18:11:50 -0500
Derek and others:

Updated information for Experimental design and data collection for minimum
data sets can be found in Volume 4 of the DSSAT manuals.

The model does not use any of the information included in the general
section; it is only used to document your experiment.  The current format
limit for plot area per rep is F6.1.  Unfortunately your format does not
fit.  We will fix this in the next version.  Although you might only have
one treatment, I hope that you replicated your experiment.

Regards,

Gerrit