DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
dixit prakash <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 12:40:17 +0000
Dear sir I have created soil file for one data set and there is no problem in simulation but for another set of data Simulation stops with the message SOIL FILE IB.SOL NOT FOUND...CREATE INPUT FILE. I have already created the file (file name is IB00610004) and it is listed also in the soil list.i did in the same way as for another data set which is running. I checked FileX the soil ID is same even i have checked format of the soil file. I copied the same file to SOIL.SOL and listed in soil.lst but the message is still coming that file not found, if i change another soil ID in FILEX then simulation is running. Could anyone provide me some possible reasons. I have checked file name in fileX,format,copied in soil.sol still there is problem.
yours sincerely,
P.N.Dixit