AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Blane Marable <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Blane Marable <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2009 11:47:27 -0400
Teachers and FFA Alumni,

Thanks to everyone who has purchased an ag tag.   You might be pleased
to hear the great success we have had with the new agriculture tag in
Georgia over the last year.   In 2008, the Georgia FFA received checks
totaling nearly $20,000 from the sale of these tags (recall this is
only our portion of the sales, 4-H receives one half as well).  This
funding will significantly assist Georgia FFA  members across the
state.  Thanks to everyone who has continued to promote this tag
throughout the state.  Please take time to promote the ag tag to your
students and to FFA Alumni members and encourage them to purchase one
for their vehicle.

Blane

--
Blane Marable