AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Mark Montfort <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Montfort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:22:29 -0400
Thought I would share...

Congratulations to one of our own for his work in this community and the
support he gives to Agriculture, Ag ED and FFA.

Johnny Jones was honored as the Lyons Citizen of the Year last night at
the Citizen of the Year Banquet.. It was tough keeping this from Johnny
and even all the way up to time of the banquet
(which he thought he was giving a speech on getting involved in the
community).. he was at the Board of Education meeting looking after the
interest of our students as he does each and every month... We wondered if
he was going to make it...

A special thanks to Johnny Jones and all who support our program and
Agriculture in our county!

FFA makes a positive difference in the lives of students by developing
their potential for Premier Leadership, Personal Growth and Career Success
through Agriculture Education.

Mark Montfort
Joey Montford
Ag Ed/FFA