AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2010 10:50:52 -0500
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jan Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 4:03 PM
Subject: Wiregrass Winter Classic

Please distribute the following information to your teachers and agents.

The Wiregrass Winter Classic has extended the deadline for entries to
December 5, 2010 without late fees.  There seems to have been some
confusion between the dates for our show and the show in Athens.  The
Wiregrass Winter Classic will start on Friday, December 10, 2010 and
end on Sunday, December 12, 2010.  Complete information including
entry forms can be found on our website www.wiregrassclassic.com.  If
we can answer any questions or be of any assistance, please call Jimmy
Scott @ 912-389-6014.

Thanks,

Jan Scott

--