AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Sidney Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2011 20:12:20 +0000
Teachers pictures from the State EMC CDE are available online. Go to the following link http://www.georgiaemc.com/gallery/2011_EMCFFA_Wiring_Contest/ Thanks to Gale Cutler and all of our EMC personnel for their continued sponsorship and hosting the CDE and for  their support of Agricultural education. A big thanks also to Mr. Todd Teasley and his staff for their hard work in setting up and providing facilities for the CDE and to Mr. Chip Bridges and Mr. Chris Corzine for their assistance with the CDE. Thank you teachers for the outstanding training and opportunities that you provide to Ag. Ed. Students every day!