AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2012 07:28:34 -0500
Fellow high school teachers of the Forestry Pathway; I would
like to meet with you during the Mid-Winters Teachers
Conference. Let us meet in the Georgia Power Building
between the last breakout session and lunch for thirty
minutes on Wednesday. The reason I want to meet is to
discuss the end of pathway test our students take to
complete the Forestry Pathway. Together we can develop steps
to combat our concerns with the current Forest Products
test. This is no axe grinding session so leave all axes at
the door. Please join us and bring your ideas.

Shawn S. Collins
Agriculture Teacher/FFA Advisor
Colquitt County Livestock Program
1800 Park Ave.