AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gary Minyard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gary Minyard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2012 11:43:02 -0500
We have had a great turn out for the Hart EMC Show this year.  We have more than 300 entered in the show.(Approximately 325 head)  With this good participation comes problems.  The only way to avoid returning entries is for every pen to have two animals in it.  If you requested a pen for 1 animal please pen with someone if you can.  Please bring pen dividers if you have them.  Pens are approximately 4' x 6'.  We can allow a few to show of their trailer but space is limited for trailers.  If you can please help, so everyone that wants to can participate in the show.  Looking forward to having a great show.  Nathan Day will be the judge.

Thanks,
Gary Minyard