AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Joe Green <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 2009 23:14:45 -0400
Dear Fellow Ag Teachers,

If you are interested, I will be teaching one of the break out sessions again this year at the GVATA conference.  The workshop is titled, INTEGRATED TEACHING THROUGH THE ARTS, and it is directed toward our newer ag teachers ... or veteran teachers who may want to try some new things.

There is a 36 page booklet that goes along with the power point presentation.
However, due to budget issues, I may not be able to provide you with the booklet of handouts that goes along with the presentation.  If you are interested in attending, you may want to go ahead and download , or print, the handouts in advance from the Ag Ed web site at www.gaaged.org.  It would be helpful if you had the handouts during the presentation.

Mr. Turner will be posting the booklet of handouts sometime this Thursday. It will be under "updated documents" on our main page. You will have to click on "updated documents" to get to it.

There is also a power point presentation you may want to download.  It is too large to email, so the power point will be posted sometime after the GVATA conference if you are interested.

Hope to see you there!

Joe
named recipient(s) only.