AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
David Turner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Turner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 2009 13:59:03 -0400
Dear Teachers,

I hope that you are having a great start to a new school year.

I realize that you are very busy this week but I wanted to send you a
copy of the 2010 Agricultural Education Hall of Fame application. I
hope that you will take the time to reflect on those in our profession
who deserve recognition and nominate them for this very prestigious
award.

If you need any additional information or assistance with this
application please do not hesitate to contact me.

David

--
David Turner
216 Four Towers, UGA Campus