AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Ben Lastly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ben Lastly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2014 22:03:27 +0000
Teachers,

Each year in the Georgia Jr. National Livestock Show Catalog, we highlight some junior livestock exhibitors who exemplify the great things about the youth livestock program. We are looking for nominations for this year's catalog. If you know a youth livestock exhibitor who is a wonderful example of the hard work, commitment, character, fair play and project growth that the youth livestock program are about, then please nominate them. We will accept applications on students who are current FFA and/or 4-H exhibitors, and those who are 2014 graduates who completed their junior livestock career back in February.

Six students will be selected; one each for the five species (beef, dairy, swine, goats, sheep) and one "All Around" who has a strong background in multiple species.

The attached application is due by next Monday, December 15. You can mail or email the form to me. If you have questions, let me know. I encourage you to be as specific as possible and share as much detail about the student(s) that you nominate as you can.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association