AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Ben Lastly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ben Lastly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2015 00:07:29 +0000
Teachers,

I am proud to report to you that we had several wonderful applications for the Jr. Livestock Student Spotlight. The decision was difficult, and many deserving students were not chosen. The following students have been selected to be recognized in the catalog at the Georgia Jr. National Livestock Show in February.

-BEEF CATTLE: Makayla Holmes (Gordon County 4-H/Sonoraville FFA)
-DAIRY CATTLE: Ruben Schaapman (Wilcox County FFA)
-HOGS: Jessie Youngblood (Coffee County FFA)
-GOATS: Faith Gilman (East Jackson FFA)
-SHEEP: Will Porter (Morgan County 4-H)
-ALL AROUND: Travis Tankersley (Madison County FFA)

Thank you to everyone who submitted a student spotlight application. The future of the junior livestock program in Georgia is top-notch because of the fine work that you and your students do. I appreciate your hard work and the difference that you are making in the lives of young people.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association