AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Blane Marable <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Blane Marable <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 2009 10:15:34 -0400
Teachers, if you are thinking about having a local FFA Alumni
affiliate as a booster organization to support your local FFA Chapter,
then this is a great way to start by attending or send some of your
more active parents to this workshop.  Both current alumni members and
those that are thinking about starting one up are invited to attend.
For those with alumni chapters already, this will be a great way to
find out more how your chapter can support the local FFA Chapter.   We
hope to have someone from each local alumni affiliate to attend.

Teachers, please pass this on to your alumni members.  We need a head
count of how many are attending by tomorrow (Friday).

Thanks,
Blane