AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Ben Lastly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 2010 17:14:36 +0000
Teachers
Due to each of the offices in the AgEd family being furloughed on Monday, February 15, the date for proficiency award and national chapter award applications to arrive in the respective Region office has been extended to Tuesday, February 16. Remember, this is not a postmark date. Completed applications are due in the Region office before close of business on February 16.

I sincerely hope that this will not have a negative impact on your schedule. Our objective is to make sure that the offices are open and available for hand deliveries on the due date.  Thanks for your understanding. Please let me know if you have questions.

Ben