AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
John Allen Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2010 02:08:59 +0000
Michael Southerland, Ag Teacher from TN has a website called Ideas 4 Ag Ed.  He has compiled many of the states websites(including ours) into one site. Along with these he has a tab for teacher ideas, cde prep, useful docs containing syllabus examples, Video clips and more.    I thought it was a good place to find supplemental teaching materials. The address to his site is www.ideas4ag-ed.com.  Check it out and let me know what you think.
Here is an excerpt of an email I received from him:

Lesson Plans - new lesson plans have been added under the headings of "animal science", "horse science / equine management", "small animal care & management" and "veterinary science". All of the lesson plans were contributed by Amanda Mullins.

Useful Docs - I am very happy with all of the new submissions in the "class syllabi / course outlines & overview" section. There are 18 examples for teachers to look at.

Video Clips - I have added four new YouTube videos to this page. The one that might be of particular interest is the one on how to measure for a FFA jacket.

For those of you that take the time to visit my website every week to see the latest additions, I thank you very much for the attention that you are giving. If you have not stopped by in a while, you might want to check it out. Please feel free to send me a note to let me know what you have been able to use from the website. I would appreciate the feedback. And, as always, keep sending in those Power Points and documents...no lesson plan will be refused. The more the merrier!