From:
Don Barclay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 10:15:02 -1100
Hi Rosi,

Did you find what you were looking for?  I've been off the
internet for a few days and just got around to reading the
messages.  My wife was just showing me a catalog from
Ross-Simons this past week will shell dishes and flatware
among other things, like glasses, display plates, etc.  The
website is listed as www.ross-simons.com.  Some of it is
inexpensive, and some of it is...NOT.  You might want to
request a copy of their catalog if they don't have all of the
stuff listed on the website, which I doubt that they do.

I'll post this to the list instead of sending it privately,
since some of the others might also be interested.

Take care,

Don