From:
Holly Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 08:00:04 EST
Diana,
Since you said you are an amateur collector, I would like to suggest a shell
book for your first purchase.  Is is a coffee table book and the name of it
is World's Most Beautiful Seashells.  It was the first shell book I purchased
about 14 months ago and it is to blame for my obsession now.  Originally, I
told my husband the only shell I would ever buy was the beautiful orange
Lion's Paw on the front.  Well, now I am on my way to purchasing every shell
in the book.  The pictures are huge and glossy and just gorgeous.  Check it
out.  You can order it off of Amazon.com.
Regards,
Holly Sadowski