From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 16:09:52 PST
Dear Conchlers,

sorry, but I should make a great apology. There are a few Carols on  conch-l and so I mixed
them up. I have controlled my old e-mails, but I've meant Carol Adamson with the
school collection. This collection of landshells I donated to her school was the reason
why John Bernard attacked me not having sent the material to her. But she really receipt
the shells from me during her holidays. But John doesn't know this or never receipt an
answer by Carol Adamson and so he always is remembering me for what I've just done.
So John please take care of it, as I've just sent the shells to Carol Adamson. The name is
right now and please take my apology Carol Simpson. I only mixed you up with the
teacher.
For all collectors and scientists who are waiting for my promised material I'll apologize
me too, as at the moment we are overloaded with work at the museum for the new
computers and scientific programs at the museum for the year 2000. I didn'r forget you
but I am really overloaded with work.
So I hope all friends can see my message.
with best shelling greetings
Helmut Nisters from Innsbruck

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Innsbruck
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
web:    www.netwing.at/nisters/

office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11 a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37