From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 21:56:20 -0000
Good point , I once was able to get   in-line hydraulic filters    they have
four different meshes of screen the last so fine it looks like a solid piece
of metal!!! now that's fine. anyway , you have to cut the filters open and
this you should try if you are clumsy, in all seriousness do not try this
unless you have very steady hands . stainless steel mesh makes great knives
and they don't dull well as this is high tensile
but it will work great to screen micros. anyone out there have access to
these filters i will pay for them (i need them for those models and such)
thanks ,
Peta & Mark Bethke
Hollywood , Florida
"I have friends who tell me how much it cost to keep me in poverty" Mahatma
Gandhi 1946