From:
Jordan Star <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 12:00:18 EST
 Dear Calcium Carbonate Collectors ("Shell Collectors),
        I am going to give a talk on computers and shell ab sites at the Long
Island Shell club.  I will show and tell about what I have concerning
computers (CD's, software programs, digital photography, etc., and of course
shells).  Maybe I can find 12 exposure slide film instead of 24 exp. to
supplement my talk.  I can use up 12 exp. film faster than 24 exp.  I have
lots of shell and non shell sites to talk about but not much to "show".  I
guess it will be more of a lecture than a slide show or other interest
meeting (trading session, mini shell show, etc.).  Anyone out there with
other suggestions?
Jordan *