From:
Diana Pederson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 23:34:00 -0500
My computer memory bit the dust on New Year's day!  Have now
got a computer pentium 233 to replace my pentium 90
motherboard, 32 megs of NEW memory, a new video card (4
megs), and a new sound card.  My son upgraded my windows to
a "Y2K compliant version" because my old windows 95 version
didn't recognize the 4 digit date.

At least we still have power and heat!  Computer glitches
are relatively easy to fix if you have a "techie" for a
son.  However, the place that replaced my brakes this
afternoon was having trouble with their program for printing
invoices and was waiting for their cmputer technician to
come fix the problem tomorrow.

Would the person from Adrian, Michigan please contact me?
I've lost your name and email address thanks to having to
reformat the harddrive.

Diana Pederson