From:
Diana Pederson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 09:38:52 -0500
Hey there Art:

My son didn't install those old things called "floppy
drives" right.  Right now I have no drive A (the 1.44 meg
size of course!  It's the only one I need.).  I will have to
pick him up as soon as he knows what day it is (the last day
of vacation).  I don't know why he often makes this mistake
when he does computer work.  Maybe he just doesn't take time
to make sure whatever it is that he does to the motherboard
is correct.

Oh well, so far I've only lost access to one program due to
Y2K.  It was a 4 year old program written for windows 3.1
and simply won't work with windows 98.

Unfortunately, I can't test my checkbook program until he
gets drives a and b renamed (or whatever).  Hopefully, I
won't have to replace this program today.

I'd like to move on to the business of figuring out the
identity of my shells with my 2 new shell books.  Also, have
to figure out how I can display them nicely.

Diana Pederson