From:
"Philip L. Poland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 10:54:54 -0800
I don't know how many of us use the very small reclosable (Ziploc-type)
bags, but I find them to be perfect for my way of keeping specimens,
particularly the tiny ones. Minute opercs can be put in the bag along with
the shell, the bag can be coded, specimens aren't lost in the shag rug, etc.
Problem is, crack cocaine dealers like the little bags too, and they're
sometimes considered paraphernalia by law enforcement agencies. This makes
finding a supply difficult. Can anyone help me get a regular supply of the
smaller (35mmX40mm, 40mmX60mm, 60mmX85mm) sizes? I don't mind buying 10,000.