From:
Linda Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 11:34:03 -0500
In scanning my mail the last few days, it seems to me that what we need is an agreement on ONE SITE to serve for all scanned or  otherwise produced pictures.  We have too many chiefs and not enough indians.  Few of us have the time to search out all of the image sites.  Obviously, it should be the one that will hold the most pictures and is easiest to reach.  (I jkust wish I had a regular computer and a scanner; my equipment is just an addition to a cable TV!)   Everyone, how do we go about establishing a consensus?  Ross has made us a good offer, let us see what we think of his.