From:
"H. H. Dijkstra" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 16:19:38 +0100
Dear John,

Present papers including Mimachlamys Iredale, 1929 and Mimachlamydini
Waller, 1993 are:

Waller, T.R., 1991. Evolutionary relationship among commercial scallops
(Mollusca: Bivalvia: Pectinidae), Pp. 1-73 [P.31: The Mimachlamys group].
In: S.E. Shumway (Ed.), Scallops: biology, ecology and aquaculture.
Elsevier, Amsterdam, etc., 1095 pp.

Waller, T.R., 1993. The evolution of "Chlamys" (Mollusca: Bivalvia:
Pectinidae) in the tropical western Atlantic and eastern Pacific. - American
Malacological Bulletin 10(2): 195-249.

All the best,

Henk

Henk H. Dijkstra (Hon. Res. Ass.)
c/o Zoological Museum, Dept. Malacology, University of Amsterdam
PO Box 94766, 1090 GT Amsterdam, The Netherlands
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Private address:
Gravinneweg 12, 8604 CA Sneek, The Netherlands
Phone: +31-515-415062; E-mail: [log in to unmask]