From:
Linda Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 15:42:09 -0500
Everybody, excuse me for forgetting to save Carol's address.  But, Carol, are you really moving to Missouri?  All of us in our club so hope that it's St. Louis, or, if not, close enough that you'll be able to attend some meetings.  We would all appreciate your presence.   Linda, Greater St. Louis Shell Club   P.S.  We have a new batch of our club pin, and the "violacea" on the Lambis is closer to violet than the old pink batch.  They are $5.00 to non-members.   If anyone is interested, I can then give you the address of the club member who has them.  Why don't you e-mail me privately, and make sure you want one so she doesn't get bogged down in toomuch correspondence.  Thanks, Linda