Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 07:51:12 EST
David Hurst,

How carefully did you check out the package? The only air travel included is
round trip from Manila to Palawan. It is NOT a hotel, but a RESORT and the
price includes all meals, boat (shelling) trips (at least three), sight
seeing trip, visit to Vietville and much much more. Also the price is the
same, all year long. Any month any time. But the damage is done. You, all by
yourself managed to confuse people with your disinformation. Months were
spent negotiating the best possible prices and you managed to ruin that in
seconds. Please next time get your facts straight. Any questions, please ask
before you make inaccurate statements to the public.

By the way, I was told that in the Philippines, two weeks before and two
weeks after Easter are the busiest time of the whole year for vacations.
That's why that date in April. So contrary to your statement, in the
Philippines that is not off season according to the resort owners. We are
already working on a date for May (same prices).

PLEASE if you have further questions notify me off line. If there are any
inaccuracies I will more than happy to notify people. After all my reputation
is what I am selling and perhaps unintentionally you made it look like I'm
trying to rip people off, when all we want to do is provide a first class
shelling vacation at an affordable price.

Sorry list members to waste your time with this. Any questions please contact
me off the list. To view the trip itinerary check: www.shellgems.com

Best wishes to all,

Frank (hunkering down in Massachusetts)