From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 18:38:52 -0400
Oh I do hope it wasn't something i said of made reference to , if so please except my most sincere appologies . As to your
question about cabinets , if you could find a local shell club , i'm sure someone would be more then happy to give them a
nice home , are you anywhere near hollywood florida? plus these cabinets are valuble to woodworkers, and collectors of many
other things , bugs , buttons , baseball cards , heck there are people who collect dirt . hope some of this helps, all the
best , Mark & Peta Bethke