From:
Emilio Jorge Power <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 11:02:34 -0500
Helmut Nisters wrote:

> Dear Milan,
>
> could you donate 1 specimen to the natural history department of the Tiroler Landesmuseum
> Ferdinandeum to complete some localities, which I got from Egorov, but not this species.
> I would be very pleased, as I am responsible for the shell collection as volunteer. On the
> other hand I am willing to send you some nice landshells. In case of donation we will put
> your name into the annual report of the museum, the next coming out next year.

Hello!

 Dear Helmet, I am willing to trade some landshells from Florida (native and
introduced) and some beach shells such as Donax variabilis for some cones
that you may have as extras in your museum collection. I am looking for
Conus primus, C. darkini, C. plinthis and C. ranonganus (100 mm+).
Please let me know.

Later,

Emilio Jorge Power

Please visit;