From:
Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 21:33:14 -0500
Dear Nancy et al;-
    Populations DO change. It's called evolution. (evilution by some). Sometimes
a population will change because the change is beneficial. It may help the
critter survive. But also sometimes a change may take place in a limited
population that is merely NON-destructive. Neutral. I imagine a lot of
decorations on shells fit that catagory.
        Art