From:
Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 14:49:11 -0500
Dear Tom, John, and Constantine;-
    I think I get the idea. There is very little diference between the
three genera. They intergrade. Constantine writes that Latiaxis has more
distinct spiral sculpture; but that has to be a comparitive rather than a
distinctive.The same with the Coralliophila having more distinct axial
ribs. I'll probably take your advice and leave them named however I find
them. Thanks all.
            Art