From:
Patty Jansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 10:10:42 +1000
Dear All,

I am sorry to use the list for this purpose, but I have been approached by
someone claiming to write a profile for Audubon Magazine about New Zealand
shell collector Pete Cresswell. Pete recently moved from Papua New Guinea
back to his native New Zealand, and I do not have his recent E-mail
address. Does anyone out there happen to know it?

I want to check with him is this joker is for real. Anyone heard of this
happening before?

If you know the address or have any important information, please reply to
me directly. I only receive digests, so would not receive anything until
much later today

Patty
WWW: http://www.capricornica.com

Capricornica Publications               on-line natural history bookshop
P.O. Box 345
Lindfield NSW 2070
Australia

phone/fax: 02 9415 8098 international: +61 2 9415 8098
mobile 0412 865030

E-mail: [log in to unmask]